PHOTOGRAPH SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
1) Please only submit photos in JPEG format.
2) Please keep file sizes reasonable. Under 1 MB, hopefully.
3) When you send your email, attach all photos with:
A) Your FULL Name
B) The location of the photo (address/intersection/landmark) and/or the identity of the person you’re hugging
C) A title for each photo (OPTIONAL)
1) Submit all photos to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, May 23, 2012 at 5:00 p.m. We cannot guarantee any photos submitted later than this cut-off date and time will be considered or included.
2) You must hug the object of affection. No standing in front of, or next to, your object of affection. It has to be a full-on embrace. Show us the love!
3) As long as you’re being creative or pushing the envelope, some bending of Rule #2 will be tolerated.
4) You must be present at the GROUPHUG event during the drawing to claim your prize, if selected.
5) Submit as many photographs as you would like, as long as each photo has a different object of affection.
6) You may edit photographs for image quality—or even to manipulate them—though you certainly do not have to. Just be creative. Anything is on the table here—stitching photos together, creating a mosaic, distortions, you name it.
7) You may submit photographs with more than one person, each of whom must be given credit for his or her hug. If selected, prizes must be split between all winners.
8) City Affair does not condone trespassing or any other illegal activities that may be employed to obtain photographs for this event.
9) We reserve the right to reject any photo that we deem irrelevant or inappropriate to the theme of the event—celebrating our love for St. Louis.
10) The picture can be anywhere in the St. Louis region.
11) Submission of your photograph gives permission to City Affair to include your photographs in a slide show at the event as well as on this website and other promotional materials. Photographers retain copyright to any photographs submitted.
12) If you have any other questions, please leave a comment on this site using the tab “ASK”.